Protect Your Kids from the Sun's UV Rays
Sun protection methods for kids:
- Wear sun protection clothing for kids every day, especially if you live in a warm climate.
- Apply broad-spectrum sunscreen to the exposed skin.
- Be sure your kids wears a hat during recess.
- Teach your kids to look for shaded areas in which to play.
- Teach your kids to wear sunglasses while outside.
Even infants should be protected whenever possible whether in the water with a swim romper and chlorine resistant hat or just playing outside with a regular romper and sun hat.
Sun Protective Clothing For Kids
Our kids sun protection department has two age/size sections: Infants for 3 to 24 months, includes infants uv clothes, sun hats, and sunscreen. For girls 2 to 16 years includes girl's sun clothing, sun hats, swimwear.